Viewing Mod: Video Gallery
|This is an updated version with the JW media player. It has the ability to play playlists, .FLV files and much more. See the included readme's
Big thanks to Svenni for testing,suggestions and Norwegian Locale.
Thank you to Norseman for Danish Locale
Also to the original author Badboy aka GoogleDude (Marvellan Hinton) of http://www.google... for making a simple lightweight gallery for people with no need to have a bells and whistles one.
-- compatible with PHP-Fusion v7
-- Thumbnails created without ugly borders
-- bbcode support in album and photo description.
-- functions in Internet Explorer and Firefox
-- comment system included: users can comment on each video
-- rating system included: users can rate each video
-- tell a friend included: users can invite friends to see the videos. coded by Domi at Venue
-- member access control: control which member groups can view certain albums
-- Random Video Side Panel
-- Random Video center Panel (shows 5 random videos)
--plays .cda, .aif, .aifc, .aiff, .asx, .wax, .wm, .wma, .wmd, .wmp, .wmv, .avi .wav, .wmz, .mpeg, .mpg, .mov, .m1v, .mp2, .mpa, .mpe, .mp2v, .mpv2, .mid, .midi, .flv, .rmi, .au, .snd, .mps, .m3u, .vob, .swf, and .dvr-ms files
1. Upload the images and videogallery folders to your root directory.
2. Go to Admin Panel -> System Admin -> Infusions and infuse the Video Gallery infusion.
3. Go to Admin Panel -> System Admin -> Site Links and add videogallery.php as a site link.
4. Access the administration panel of the Video Gallery, through Admin Panel -> Infusions -> Video Gallery
-- Since video files are rather large, you will need to upload the videos through FTP access or other means.
-- Uploaded videos should be placed in the "Videos" directory located within the root directory. You may need to create this directory
-- The video file name that you save the video as in the admin area has to be the EXACT same as the filename of the video that you upload to the "Vidoes" directory.
-- Do not name videos with an uderscore between the title or they will not work. i.e. fuzzy_wuzzy.wmv will not work. fuzzywuzzy.wmv will work.
1. Go through Admin Panel -> System Admin -> Infusions Find Video Gallery and click the "Defuse" link
- Added tell a friend. coded by Domi at http://www.venue.nu/ home of the kroax
- Added Random Video Panel
- Added Random Video center Panel (shows 5 random videos)
- Updated to work with PHP Fusion V7.
- Added a JW flash video player which plays most popular formats and even playlists.
- completely re-written for PHP-Fusion v6.01.x
- Added parameters to prevent users from right-clicking and obtaining url and path name to video file.
- Fixed locale error in videos.php
- Danish Locale - Added Danish translation by Helmuth
- Updated for MySQL 5 Compatibility
- First version
|Approved By:||Diemux||Staff Rating:|
|Support Thread:||Video galleryVideo GalleryVIDEO GALLERYVideo Gallery|
|Translations:||No Extra Translations||Submit :|
|Very Good||0%||[No Votes]|
Please Login to Post a Comment.