Viewing Mod: Netquery Toolkit
|Version 4.14 of Netquery, the complete PHP/SQL open-source toolkit of network utilities, is now available for download on the author's web site.
Netquery's major features currently include the following:
- access monitoring & log managment,
- spambot "bad behavior" screening,
- geoIP & top countries usage mapping,
- multidomain & IP/AS whois lookups,
- autodiscovery for whois TLD server,
- DNS and Dig (ANY, SOA, NS, MX) queries,
- email address format & MX validation,
- port check with services lookup option,
- HTTP HEAD and GET requests,
- ICMP pings (local and/or remote),
- traceroutes (local and/or remote),
- looking glass router interrogation,
- updateable geoIP & ports data paks,
- user inputs with admin notice & approval,
- multi-instance sideblocks in CMS editions,
- admin selectable CSS stylesheet options,
- full W3C XHTML 1.1 & CSS compliance.
The current release (v4.14) updates Netquery's access monitoring and spambot screener functions based on Maxmind's February 2009 GeoIP and version 2.0.26 of Bad Behavior. It is fully compatible with the latest PHP-Fusion release (v7.00.05) and the Netquery demo test site is running under that PHP-Fusion version.
Here are the links for more information, live testing and downloading:
User Manual - http://virtech.or...manual.php
Live Test - http://www.virtec...nquser.php
|Approved By:||Diemux||Staff Rating:|
|Translations:||No Extra Translations||Submit :|
Please Login to Post a Comment.